on Tuesday, August 21, 2007

In the silence of the beautiful night,
I slept carefree in wondrous delight,
In the morning of the summer spring,
I could hear my placid heart sing,
In the midst of the engaging day,
I smelled the happiness right away,
Watchin the charm of quiet twilight,
I saw the colors of joy so bright,
And then as the tired sun dropped dead,
I felt the comfort from toe to head,
Up again rose the starry night,
I sensed happiness hold me tight,
and all the while from dusk to dawn,
and then to dusk and on and on,
I nibbled the joy that life delivers,
for comes the warmth, come shall the shivers.

6 comments:

Aas said...

The poem appears simple from the surface and holds a lot of meaning inside...makes it beautiful..

Phoenix said...

beautiful

neha said...

thnx !!
bt this poem has been written by a frnd of mine nt me....thnx dost :)

Vartika said...

beauteous!!
and may we know the thoughts leading u upto dis??

neha said...

@vartika
thnx!
life is beautiful n realization of this fact is the leadin factor!!

aditya said...

beautiful