on Monday, September 28, 2009

I missed my college friends a lot today. Living a corporate life thrives its energy from the way you energize yourself on weekends. And for me its doing something different or trying something different. And that's where I miss my friends because here I still dont have that kinda group (except for one creepu bete) comprising of people on whom you can count for meeting up, having some fun, chatting around and so on. I do have friends in office but not what I expected.

I so sincerely wish that soon I am able to find such a group, new one here too. Because its too difficult for me to sit at home on weekends. Or I wish to find some good engagements apart from work where I can divert my mind to.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

"creepu bete". I hope that the older residents of purva are not able to fig that out. :P

And really weekends are boring. But finally we have to fig out sumthin or the other. :( My bike is here so it can b the nxt big step. :D

neha said...

haan srsly yaar, bahut boring ho jaata hai most of the times

Unknown said...

I have been reading your blog for a while, and finally decided to comment.

Hang in there, B'lore will grow on you, and soon it too would feel just like home.