on Sunday, January 03, 2010

A Happy New Year 2010

Another year has ended. Yet there was something different about it. First It was when I graduated as an engineer and second when I started my professional life. So in a way this is my first new year after being a professional. Being in college, I never thought about doing something on new year’s eve. Something used to turn by itself. But now you have to think. Yet this one was special and quiet one with great wine.
Three resolutions are at its peak:
1. Losing my extra fat. I really want to be regular here
2. Learning about my new discipline at work which is completely new for me.
3. Read and write whenever I get time

I hope I fulfil these two to the best.

Life is good when you have things to complete and promises to keep.

3 comments:

Kaala Kavva said...

competition to december tak tha
choppe ho gai tum dono motiyo kee

Ravindra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ravindra said...

last two you will do. But first one is dicey, too much to ask. :P