on Friday, January 29, 2010

I recently attended a friend's marriage and did underwent through some realizations. We had three marriages in our group at work during 2-3 months. I felt an inner wave of nicety when these people gave their wedding invites. The first thing in mind was that how nice my parents would feel when they will go to invite their friends and relatives. At the marriage ceremony also, I didnt felt awkward at all this time. I could see myself there in future.
During my parents' 25th anniversary also I couldn’t stop getting senti on many things be it the ring ceremony we had for them which they never had at their wedding or the varmala once again. I could see the 25 years of their togetherness in their eyes.
So finally my mind has settled now to a large extent. It is not a lifelong commitment or marriage that I dread now. I want it someday for myself also at a time I will fully feel ready for doing it. I don’t want to do it for the sake of doing it but I want to do it in the best possible way at the best time with my complete willingness.
I always remember a phrase from F.R.I.E.N.D.S. that being in love means growing old together and I know now that it is worth every challenge and every fear.

3 comments:

Phoenix said...

...and there goes one more sane girl.
Phew.

Inform kar dena.

neha said...

arre bahi
kar nhi rhi but kabhi to karoongi hi !

Ravindra said...

Evolution, we call it!!