on Sunday, July 09, 2006



Somedays back I went for a drive to Downtown Chicago n I couldnt help myself but kept staring at the multi storey towers in one gaze.They were looking amazing in the night lights.They were spread over quite a large area with mindblowing combination of blinking lights on their sky touching tops.Just then,we were watching them from the other side of lake.The entire world was clearly visble reflecting underneath the water surface too.All was an amazing creation of mankind impelled with technology in its latest phase and at the same time keeping the beauty of nature intact.It all appeared like for a few moments I have reached the sky in the midst of billions of stars......I just want to hold this view forever..........

1 comments:

FR@UD said...

Thanx for writing something bout ur experience there...
wow!
it must be really wonderful to gaze thru those skyscrapers..