on Friday, July 14, 2006

Positivity of Negativity

The title of this post may look arbit but its an important realization I am facing at the moment.Sitting far away from my home and my second home,at this moment I am missing both these a lot.I am missing my Mom a lott and I am dying for those stretched arms,a heart full of love ,the purest creation in this world.I am missing my home and everybody there.I am also missing IIT and my second home i.e. Kailash Hostel.A place for which my affection has grown so much in the past two years that I proudly call it my second home.I am missing all of my friends.IIT,a place that has shaped my personality,its my small world of happiness where I live my life the way I want, my gateway to the outside world but at the sametime so protective from it.My old friends say that I have changed so much and adapted so fast to a new system but I always reply that I never did anything ,IIT made me adapt to itself and now I am addicted to this system to the extent that I miss it even in my home during the long breaks,to mom dad it sounds strange,they are not able to digest that why do I miss my college when I am having all comforts at home and afterall I have come for my holidays.At the same time, if I am not able to visit home for long,I miss it too equally.Or if I m not happy or facing some problem,the nostalgic longing for my family is at once there,even before I look for a solution or a remedy.My home with all its affection prepared me for the challenges ahead and IIT is teaching me the ways to face these challenges .Each semester adds a chapter to my maturity.
And this is the positivity of negativity.......being sad at the moment and a heart full of longing for both these worlds of mine,atleast I am able to realize their so separate but equally important value in the treasure of my life.I know my association for IIT is short lived but a place in my life will always be reserved for this so-called addicted place.And as far as this state of mind is concerned ,i'll overcome in a short time.Its just a passing phase which keeps coming,being out of home for 4 years have taught me this very well.

0 comments: