on Sunday, June 17, 2007

High on :)

My mood is in an extraordinary state of happiness today
Extraordinary , because I am feeling it after quite a long time

I can see reflection of my smile and my happiness all around me
Be it in the pleasant showers hitting me
Be it in the little drops of water on leaves
Be it in the faces all around me

I don’t know the reason and I don't even want to give it a damm right now
Because I am loving it like hell ,that’s the only thing I know right now
I am high on life or to be more precise life is high on me
I can feel a little fear also springing up because all this is definitely momentary
Whatever it is, I wanna enjoy it till it lasts :)

5 comments:

Phoenix said...

tu mere jaisi hoti ja rahi hai, moody and sometimes really high, on life.
Waise me feeling high too, of late, but not this much :)
Anyway, touchwood. May the Rain Gods bless you :)

neha said...

@phoenix
ab frnds ka reflection to aata hi hai naa
bt today m really high, nothin is upsettin me :)
touchwood 4 u too

Kaala Kavva said...

jjt ho gaya hoga... usse aisee hee feel aati hai

neha said...

@kaala kavva
jjt rocks!!

Kaivalya said...

you are simply a very natural and terrafic writer...
u donno use too many words....but still so much is said between the lines....