on Thursday, June 07, 2007

Is this me!!!!!!!


At one point I am dying for my close friends
I am dying for the 3 of us effect
At other point I want to run away from them
At one point I am afraid, terrified of being alone
At other point I am not even liking anybody even sitting in my eye’s vicinity
At one point I want to be in the arms of my Mom
At other point I don’t even want to pick up the phone
At one point I want to talk for hours with my best friend
At other point I just feel like throwing the phone down
At one point I want I am happy of dreaming about future , making plans
At other point it all looks so vague, as if it can never occur
At one point I feel as if I am the happiest person on Earth
At other point I am down to the bottom
At one point some of my thoughts, my feelings are the most close to my heart
At other point I want to set them loose
Why Why is this so??
And these points are not mere points ,they are instants one closely approaching the other
I want an answer
But wen?
But where?
But how?
By whom?
I simply don’t know!!!!!!!!!!!!


Is this me or is this the call for a change!?

7 comments:

sandy said...

may b u r waiting for something which may ,in special cases, b SOMEONE also [;)] whose arrival in ur life will make the necessary change in ur life.

may b u know this but just dntt wanna realize it. thats y u keep on trying different stuff at all the times and hence u dnt feel like doing anything.

neha said...

@ sandy -- I know tht but m nt resisting changes

varrach11 said...

Jaada sochne se insaan paagal ho jaata hai!!
Paagal hone kaa iraada kyon banaayaa hai??
Chill out!!

Unknown said...

hmmmm...its nice..but somehow gettin d feelin tht i have read it elsewhere too..[:D]..lolz..

Kaala Kavva said...

abe tu bhi sin wt ho gayi hai anpad
hahahahahhahahahah

neha said...

@mani
haan shayad sahi mein

neha said...

@himanshu
thnx