on Thursday, June 28, 2007

The silly mind and the innocent self

This silly mind,
It makes us long and long endlessly
It achieves and makes us the happiest

But then it again starts to play
It again makes the poor us its prey
It makes us loose what we always wanted to hold
It makes us find faults in what we have
It makes us feel right for loosing it

But it kills our happiness and contentment
It makes us hate our selves
It makes us all aloof from all smiles

Then it again plays the dice
It starts taking pity on us
It makes us accidentally stand in front of what we lost
It gives us the feeling of having it again
And the innocent us again believe it
Because to the poor us nothing looks more important
Than the joy of having it again
It makes us forget all that happened for a while

But this hidden game of mind gets exposed
And the victims are again the poor us
Though not by the mind this time
But by the possession with which we were playing
Which can’t stand our game anymore
And snatches itself away from us
And we have no right to question anything now
We are left alone with our silly mind

It is again influencing me and I am getting influenced
Though I don’t want to be a victim anymore
Now I want it to be a prey in my hands, in the hands of my self
I want my smiles to challenge it
I want to yell and tell it that I am not weak
I don’t want my innocent self to be a looser to it again
I don’t want the fear of falling again in front of it
I want to fight with it for snatching a lot from me…..



8 comments:

sandy said...

great going neha...

neha said...

@sandy
thnkuji :)

sandy said...

but mind it...
while playing with your own mind you should not hurt others mind.

neha said...

@sandy
can't even think of doin tht anymore

Phoenix said...

zyada nahi sochte neha ji
at the end of the day, ups and downs gains and losses are a part of the deal. sorrows n joys are both just life.sometimes we play, smtimes we r played by....for sm we pay fr some we win.....
its ok to make mistakes, just stay true to urself n everything wd be cool

Phoenix said...

@sandy...

tu njo ki copy kar raha hai kya?
her blog is called neha-lamhein
urs is sandy-pal

aur description bhi gane ki line hai
uffff
:P :P

neha said...

@taru
u r really a treasure
u see all pros n cons n then too make everything look better and brighter!!

Abhijeet said...

good one! Ama yaar .. Kaafi dard chupa rakha hai, saw ur other blog too..Nehaji..kuch khoobsurat mod bhi deko ji