on Monday, July 02, 2007

It’s raining cats and dogs here and despite being prone to cold I am loving it. A sweet little friend of mine comes out again and again from her dwelling these days ,holds my hand and requests me to play with her in these lovely showers which to me look as serene and as pure as she is. I enjoy my walk from home to office and back and I can feel my feet getting slower and slower as my place arrives. I can feel her struggling with my hands forcing me to turn back. I love the chilly wind blowing all the time and the shivering sensation it arouses within me. For a moment I want to shout at the motor drivers who splash water on the people walking but she stops me and I can see her enjoying that too. She advises me to stand and stare around, trees, flowers, leaves all look amazing, all wet and covered with a sheet of beauty. I enjoy her company a lot. Who wants to grow anyway, I wish I can be of her age so that I can enjoy in full flow with her, be what she wants me to be, share the same carefree attitude that she bears. I love her a lot because she is simple ,pure and innocent at heart.

This is the little child within me and she dwells within me. She exposes the little joys of life which I hid under the cover of age, shows how incomplete my life is without her. She explains me that life is always beautiful ,it’s only how we see it’s reveals to me the simple thoughts which are equally important and so adorable while living in the complexity all around. God bless my sweet little friend :).

2 comments:

Phoenix said...

haan haan, take care of her...she's my sweet little angelic friend too... [:P]
May God keep ur innocence intact....have a blast in the rain.

neha said...

@phoenix
jo hukum sarkar :)